1871’s AI Hackathon is happening on 05.06.23 – 05.07.23. Collaborate with developers and build an innovative ChatGPT plugin or AgentGPT in our 36-hour friendly hackathon competition. Deadline soon – 04.30.23.
1871’s new AI Hackathon is happening this May.
AI is changing the world and evolving at rapid speed. The big question is how do we apply AI in a way that solves real world problems?
1871’s AI Hackathon event connects, inspires, and strengthens the extraordinary talents of those passionate about technology.
Using the power of natural language processing and AI to build an innovative ChatGPT plug-in or AutoGPT, participants will collaborate with like-minded developers to solve challenging problems and showcase their expertise.
• 36-hour challenge
• No cost associated and open to the public
• Hybrid options available
• Chicago teams encouraged, but open globally
• You do not need to be an incorporated company to apply
How: Individuals or teams of up to 4 people
• Build a plug-in or agent and submit by end of the weekend to Open AI
• Opportunity to meet special guest appearances during the event
• Receive 3-months of free membership to 1871 for all completed and submitted projects by the end of the hackathon
Now open until 4.30.23
5.2.23 Accepted submissions notified
5.6.23 – 5.6.23 | Hybrid 36 hour challenge to build a ChatGPT plugin or AgentGPT
• Project submissions sent to OpenAI
• 1871 Membership benefits begin for completed submissions