Bosch IoT Device Simulator Lunch-N-Learn + User Testing
Are you interested in learning about some of the latest technologies in IoT? Are you coding and need hardware for testing? Join us for a lunch-n-learn presentation with Bosch IoT experts to learn more about the Bosch IoT Device Simulator. Come learn how to transfer your software to physical devices or perform realistic system simulation scenarios with real-world behaviors such as real-time weather or traffic conditions.
The Bosch IoT Device Simulator makes it possible to start coding without the necessity of real hardware devices being physically present in front of you. Start with a virtual prototyping platform and transfer your software to real physical devices.
Learn about our new product, get your questions answered and come test with us!
Those who attend the lunch-n-learn will be entered into a raffle to win a Bosch XDK sensor!
March 6, 2018
12:00pm – informational presentation
12:30pm – Q & A
1:00-5:00pm – 1:1 user-testing
March 7-8, 2018
Additional 1:1 user testing
Who should attend the lunch-n-learn?
- Everyone interested in new technologies in IoT.
- Developers working on sensor-based IoT solutions, load testing of IoT solutions, machine learning for IoT
- Developers in the smart logistics and smart agriculture domains
- All are also encouraged to sign up for our 1:1 user-testing to try out our proof-of-concept and adapt it to their environments and needs.
Register for the March 6 lunch-n-learn by selecting “lunch-n-learn” ticket option.
Sign up for 1:1 user-testing
Come test with us! Using your virtual devices, test behavior and scalability of your software under real world circumstances. Start coding without the necessity of real hardware devices being physically present in front of you. Start with a virtual prototyping platform and transfer your software to real physical devices.
Key Product Features:
- Accelerate the speed of IoT Solution development via virtual representation of Bosch IoT devices
- Fast and hassle free creation of hardware set-ups with access to realistic sensor physics models and standard hardware components such as Raspberry Pi, actuators, GPS and radio antennas
- Hardware setup ready in seconds per drag-and-drop
- Easy to use virtual prototyping platform and system simulation scenarios with real-world behaviors such as real-time weather or traffic conditions
- Simple platform for creation of realistic data lakes and data ingestion scenarios to facilitate development of streaming analytics and machine learning
- Fully automated scalable load testing platform for IoT Solutions
Register for the 1:1 ticket to schedule your time. You will be contacted to schedule your appointment on March 6-8.