Marketing Analytics with IRI's Head of Innovation, Strategic Analytics
In this event you'll learn how use Marketing Analytics to drive actionable insights.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
Connectory 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza 570, Chicago, IL 60654 Get Directions
This event has ended.
Through examples and case studies in the Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail industries, you'll learn practical methods for gaining actionable insights to help you better understand and connect with your customers and create initiatives that drive value for you and your customers.
- What data is available?
- What metrics are typically used?
- What if I don't have it? What is descriptive analytics?
- What is prescriptive analytics?
- Practical methods you can use today to get better data data driven results.
- How to get started collecting the right kind of data.
Your Instructor: Leon Blackshaw is the Head of Innovation (Strategic Analytics) at IRI (Information Resources Inc.). Previously he worked in strategy, analytics, and pricing at MillerCoors and Nestle USA. IRI is a leading provider of Big Data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help CPG, OTC healthcare, retailers, and media companies to grow their business.