Connectory Global Talks: The future of mobility and post pandemic trends
As the world is still coping with the global pandemic, there are significant chances in the mobility behavior of people - especially in cities.
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (Central Standard Time)
This event has ended.
Mobility solutions have to adapt and are already adjusting to the crisis. Therefore some modes of transport became more popular than others and the whole traffic behavior has changed significantly.
The private - driving was the direct reaction of many citizens all over the world. Shared and micro-services gained more power than ever.
But, how will the mobility sector look like after the crisis?
Is the crisis a call to adjust the businesses models?
How to work in a more collaborative way among solutions providers?
We will have speakers invited by four different Connectory locations discussing about this topic.
We are very pleased to announce the speakers who will share their knowledge and opinion with us, invited by four different Connectory locations: Chicago (USA), Guadalajara (Mexico), Curitiba (Brazil), and London (UK).
- Business Owner Diesel System and Engineering Director at Bosch Latin America
- 15+ years of experience in engineering at Bosch
- Promoter of diversity and talent development
- Enthusiast of new businesses models for mobility
- Invited by Curitiba Connectory
- 25+ years of industry expertise and consulting,
- Currently Head of Policy & Partnership at Vianova
- CEO of Travelspirit Foundation
- Lecturer at Warwick University on innovation in mobility
- Columnist and speaker for various publications
- Invited by London Connectory
José Alejandro Saniger Alba
- Urban Mobility manager at Bosch Mexico
- 16+ professional experience: transport and mobility
- 8 years of transportation consulting
- 6 years, transport model consulting
- Lecturer at the Engineer Faculty, UNAM, Sustainable Mobility and Technology
- Invited by Guadalajara Connectory
- Manager, Advanced Mobility Initiative +Millennium Gateway Innovation Lab at CityTech Collaborative
- Former Mobility Expert at UN-Habitat
- Research Affiliate at City Form Lab, MIT
- Invited by Chicago Connectory
10’ – Welcome & Presentations
45’ – Discussion
15’ – Questions from the audience
Please, pay attention to your timezone! Check the specific time for your location:
Chicago: 10 a.m. | Guadalajara: 10 a.m.
Curitiba: 12 p.m. | London: 4 p.m