Building a Data Driven Organization with Northwestern University Medicine
It's easy to talk about being a data driven organization. Actually doing it is really really hard. It's never a linear path.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Central Standard Time)
This event has ended.
In this event you'll hear from the team at Northwestern University Medicine and their data driven transformation process.
You'll learn about where they started from, how they built their team, different stages of their organizational journey, where they are at now (what they call the "Chasm of Analytics").
You'll also learn what has worked, what hasn't, what they have learned (and are still learning), how they have been impacted by Covid-19 and what's next as they develop their data driven capabilities.
1) How to build a data driven organization
2) Key building blocks to effectively leveraging data analytics
3) Challenges to overcome (especially in healthcare analytics)
4) Understanding the different data driven organizational stages
5) Examples of delivering value to stakeholders
6:30pm: Interview with Moderator
6:40pm: Premium Interactive q&a (Separate zoom meeting) - Fee Required
About the Speakers: Paul Rudzinski is the Analytics Program Manager at Northwestern University Medicine.