Make things come alive
Sigfox is an inexpensive, reliable, low-power solution to connect sensors and devices. With our dedicated radio-based network, we are committed to giving a voice to the physical world, and make the Internet of Things truly happen. The Sigfox protocol focuses on:
- Autonomy. Extremely low energy consumption, allowing years of battery life.
- Simplicity. No configuration, connection request or signaling. Your device is up and running within minutes!
- Cost efficiency. From the hardware used in the devices to our network, we optimize every step to be as cost-effective as possible.
- Small messages. No large assets or media, only small notifications.
- Complementarity. Thanks to its low cost and ease of configuration, you can also use Sigfox as a secondary solution to any other type of network, e.g.: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, etc.
Sigfox U.S.A. is the U.S. network operator for the global IoT public Low Power Wide Area Network, Sigfox,designed to connect billions of devices to the Internet while consuming as little energy as possible. Sigfox U.S.A. offers IoT connectivity through its nationwide deployment, currently covering 24 of the top U.S. metros and 30 percent of the U.S. population. With ongoing network densification, Sigfox U.S.A. is continuing to extend coverage in key regions and offers Connectivity as a Service for connectivity in areas not yet covered. Sigfox U.S.A. is headquartered in Boston with offices in Dallas and San Francisco. For more information go to www.sigfox.us